The Industries and Commerce department of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are the main partners for the project. An implementation agreement has been signed between Government of Andhra Pradesh and GIZ as well as Government of Telangana and GIZ. The project will be
For the CCA Project, INTEGRATION provides necessary technical cooperation, advisory support and training through national and international experts. The consultants chosen will be specialists from various disciplines, as per project requirements, from whom a broad range of perspectives and approaches can be leveraged for the benefit of the project partners.
The primary partners related to project sites include:
- Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation
- Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation.
The important secondary stakeholders include:
- Industries and Commerce Department, Government of Telangana
- Industries and Commerce Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Industry & Commerce, Government of India.
- Industrial associations such as FTAPCI, FICCI, CII etc.
- Relevant State Government Departments in the three selected States (Environment Department, Industries Department, State Pollution Control Boards, training institutions etc.).